Summer Scholarships For A Study Trip
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey will offer short summer scholarships for a study trip for successful and motivated graduate students (MA, MPhil, PhD, etc.) interested in Ottoman and Turkish studies.
- The aim of the project is to provide wide-ranging first hand information on Turkey, its culture, history and politics; and to promote social and academic exchanges among the participants and their Turkish counterparts.
- Applicants to the study trip must be graduate students in Turcology, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Journalism, Law or Public Administration.
- This year’s scholarship programme is open to students from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
-All travel and accommodation expenses of the study trip will be covered by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
-The programme will include 30 participants.
-The programme, excursions and discussions will be in English.
-Participants of the study trip will be required to arrive in Turkey on 20 August 2017 and fully participate in the programme that ends on 28 August 2017. (Draft programme is enclosed.)
-Following the visit, participants will be requested to provide an evaluation paper by 18 September 2017 on the programme and their perception of Turkey.
- Applications will be made to the Turkish Embassy in The Hague to the following address:Jan Evertstraat 15, 2514 BS, The Hague
- Applicants will be requested to provide a CV, motivation letter in English and transcripts.
The deadline for applications is 14 July 2017
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
|5/5/2020||5/5/2020||Liberation Day (1945)|
|7/31/2020||7/31/2020||Feast of Sacrifice|
|10/29/2020||10/29/2020||Turkish National Day|